CANA Utilities is a progressive utility contractor; over the past seven decades we have diversified our services in a commitment to exceed our clients' expectations.
The Advantage of Choosing Us
CANA Utilities offers a diverse list of services and utilizes a dependable, skilled and knowledgeable workforce to meet the project demands of our clients. We are experienced in managing all aspects of overhead and underground Powerlines, natural gas, telecommunications, fibre optics, street lighting and traffic control systems.
We offer a variety of services to meet any utility service needs, and hold the added advantage of:
- Seven decades of experience in western Canada.
- One of the first companies in Alberta to provide turnkey Underground Residential Development (URD) solutions and offering in-house Engineering, Procurement and Construction services (EPC).
- The capability to install all types of cabling and fiber optic; in order to consistently meet clients requirements we also maintain an in-house fleet of equipment and experienced operators.
- Mobile Terminating Workspace (MTW) that provides a controlled clean environment for splicing and terminating cables.
- Full turnkey traffic signal installations including underground applications and steel structure requirements, as well as in-house wiring and testing.
- A specialized workforce, compliment of in-house equipment, and in-house welding and mechanical services including a fully equipped welding shop featuring qualified, ticketed welders and a mechanic shop with experienced Journeyman mechanics.
- Experience in working in all conditions, seasons and terrains and having the equipment and resources necessary to efficiently deliver the work in challenging environments.
- In-House trenching services and equipment including specialized vibratory plows, trenchers, cranes, etc.