CANA Utilities: Specialists in Powerline & Utility Construction
CANA Utilities is one of Alberta's most progressive utility contractors with more than 50 years of reliable service, consistently meeting the industry's stringent standards.
CANA Utilities is a diversified operation, experienced in managing all aspects of overhead and underground power line design and construction. It also specializes in the installation of fibre optics, traffic signals, streetlights, telecommunications and TV cable.
CANA Utilities's reputation has been built on these primary services:
- For more than a half-century, CANA Utilities has been a leader in the construction and maintenance of electrical transmission and distribution lines for utilities throughout Western Canada's diverse and challenging terrain.
- CANA Utilities is an established expert in underground utility construction in Alberta, including the installation of single to four-party trenches. It is one of the first companies to provide turnkey solutions to Underground Residential Distribution (URD) and a qualified provider of in-house EPC service.
- All types of communication cables, including copper and fibre optic, comprise CANA Utilities's installation expertise while maintaining a fleet of equipment and experienced operators to meet your requirements.
- CANA Utilities performs traffic signal installations, including underground applications, and all steel-structure requirements.
- A fully equipped welding shop features qualified, ticketed welders and a mechanical shop with experienced mechanics is part of our specialized services.
- CANA Utilities performs daylighting services and visuals, trenching for pipe and cables, soft dig with hydrovac and wash, bulk excavation and pile holes.
- Developers and owners are provided complete project services while CANA Utilities is qualified to manage all engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) projects.
CANA Utilities is proud to list as clients:
- City of Calgary
CANA Utilities's head office is located in Calgary.